Normal store hours (Be sure to review our closed dates below before planning a visit to our shop):
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday (except August and September): Closed
- Saturday (August and September, except Labor Day weekend): 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
2016 Closed Dates - We are closed seasonally while we are away at homeschool conferences, and for holidays, special family events, etc.
- December 24, 2015 (Thursday) - January 3 (Sunday):
Christmas and New Years
- February 24 (Wednesday) - February 29 (Monday):
NDHSA* - Bismarck, ND
- March 11 (Friday):
- March 30 (Wednesday) - May 15 (Sunday):
NCHEA* - Lincoln, NE
GSLAHE* - Manchester (St. Louis), MO
APACHE* - Peoria, IL
MACHE* - Duluth, MN
SECHE* - Sioux Falls, SD
IDEA*- Soldotna, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, AK
- May 30 (Monday) - June 19 (Sunday):
ICHE* - Naperville, IL
NICHE* - Des Moines, IA
- July 4 (Monday):
- September 3 (Saturday) - September 5 (Monday):
Labor Day weekend
- November 24 (Thursday) - November 25 (Friday):
Note: We will be OPEN on "Small Business Saturday", November 26th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- December 24 (Saturday) - January 1, 2017 (Sunday):
Christmas - New Years
In addition, we would be happy to arrange special hours for your group to visit. Just contact us in advance to make appropriate arrangements.
We invite you to come and visit us at:
Heppner's Legacy Homeschool Resources
369 Jackson Avenue NW
Elk River, MN 55330-1803
Phone: 763-241-HOME (4663)
If you are familiar with Elk River, we are located immediately north of Highway 10 on Jackson Avenue NW, just north of the railroad tracks, on the northwest corner of Jackson Avenue and Railroad Drive.
Please click here for specific directions from Mapquest.com.
Please click here for a local map and directions.