Normal store hours (Be sure to review our closed dates below before planning a visit to our shop):
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday (except August and September): Closed
- Saturday (August and September, except Labor Day weekend): 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
2014 Closed Dates - We are closed seasonally while we are away at homeschool conferences, and for holidays, special family events, etc.
- January 1 (Wednesday):
New Years Day
- March 19 (Wednesday) - April 14 (Monday):
NDHSA* - Jamestown, ND
GSLAHE* - Ballwin, MO (near St. Louis)
MPE* - Kansas City, MO
MACHE* - Duluth, MN
- April 23 (Wednesday) - May 5 (Monday):
APACHE* - Peoria, IL
PraSCHE* - Sioux Falls, SD
- May 14 (Wednesday) - May 19 (Monday):
NICHE* - Des Moines, IA
- May 29 (Thursday) - June 9 (Monday):
MCHEC* - St. Paul, MN
ICHE* - Naperville, IL
- June 28 (Saturday) - July 6 (Sunday):
Independence Day, and Physical Inventory
- August 30 (Saturday) - September 1 (Monday):
Labor Day weekend
- November 27 (Thursday) - November 28 (Friday):
Note: We will be OPEN on "Small Business Saturday", November 29th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- December 24 (Wednesday) - January 4 (Sunday):
Christmas - New Years
In addition, we would be happy to arrange special hours for your group to visit. Just contact us in advance to make appropriate arrangements.
We invite you to come and visit us at:
Heppner’s Legacy Homeschool Resources
369 Jackson Avenue NW
Elk River, MN 55330-1803
Phone: 763-241-HOME (4663)
If you are familiar with Elk River, we are located immediately north of Highway 10 on Jackson Avenue NW, just north of the railroad tracks, on the northwest corner of Jackson Avenue and Railroad Drive.
Please click here for specific directions from Mapquest.com.
Please click here for a local map and directions.