We recognize that many prefer not to use credit cards via the internet. Therefore, we've developed a simple way to shop by mail. Please follow the instructions below, and let us know if you have any questions. (You may want to print these before proceeding.)
How to Order by Mail:
1. Shop on the web site as if you normally would. Add all the items you want to purchase to your "Shopping Cart".
2. When you've selected everything you want, click the "Go to Checkout" button or link and follow the instructions.
3. On the "Payment Information" page, select "Check / Money Order" in the "Payment Method" section and click the "Continue" button.
4. Now here is the important part. After verifying that everything shown on the "Order Confirmation" page is correct, use your internet browser's print function to print this page. It contains all of the information for your order.
5. Now click the "Confirm the Order" button. This will tell us which products to set aside for you. (Please note that the delivery time for mail orders will likely be longer than stated on the "Your Order Has Been Processed!" page).
6. Mail the page you printed along with your payment to:
Heppner's Legacy Homeschool Resources
PO Box 753
Elk River, MN 55330-0753
Be sure to send the page you printed with your payment. We will hold your products for up to 7 days until your letter arrives. As soon as your payment has been processed, we will ship your order to you.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. And thank you for visiting Heppner's Legacy Homeschool Resources.